TV News Producer – Thomson-Reuters
Location: London, GB
Title:TV News Producer (12 Month FTC)
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
TV PRODUCER, LONDON
Reuters Television is seeking an experienced television journalist to join our Reuters Broadcast Solutions team in the London bureau.
– The Producer requires strong feature and segment producing, strong writing skills and a thorough understanding of the news business.
– The person who fills this job will work with the Managing Editor, production assistant and the presenter to create a daily news program.
– As such, he/she must be a creative thinker who can generate numerous segments off the day’s news headlines.
– Book and facilitate the numerous and variable editorial, logistical and technical details essential to the addition of guests or lives for the segments.
– Make judgments as to story selection, placement, length and editorial treatment.
– Work with the Managing Editor to determine the creative format, content and graphic look of the show
– And, work closely with our client to ensure that the show we are delivering is per their expectations.
Latest posts by Mehvish Farid (see all)
- Najia Baig Left Hasb e Haal of Dunya TV after 7 Years - Feb 16, 2016
- Dhaka: Great Musician Robin Ghosh passed away at Age 76 - Feb 13, 2016
- Eid Mubarak to all Media Houses, Media Persons and Journalists - Oct 5, 2014