Thomson Reuters offers REPORTING Course in LONDON
This course is designed to assist journalists in combating corruption in all its forms. It offers sessions on defining and recognizing corruption and writing media campaigns on the subject.
What the course aims to achieve:
1. Define and describe common forms of corruption and the media commitment to redress this to increase public good
2. Improve critical thinking, including an ethical, objective approach to investigations
3. Explain in depth a range of financial documents, including government budgets, and published corporate accounts
4. Offer practical advice on how to uncover and report corruption using investigative journalism techniques
5. Deepen awareness of potential legal issues
6. Set guidelines for high-impact news, features and opinion writing.
Start date: Dec 15, 2014
End date: Dec 19, 2014
Location: London, UK – Other
Application deadline: Oct 03, 2014